57 Ocean, an ultra-luxe oceanfront condo building in Miami Beach, is all set to break ground on April 4th at its site on the Millionaire’s Row stretch of Collins Avenue at 5775 Collins Avenue.
The Developer of 57 Ocean, Brazilian Billionaire José Isaac Peres, only announced the launch of the project about 4 months ago and opened a $3 Million gallery showcasing the design of the project earlier this year. So, as you can see, this developer is not playing games with time, and he shouldn’t as he has an amazing project!
57 Ocean Miami Beach Overview
- Developer: Multiplan REAM
- Architect: Arquitectonica
- Interior Design: Anastassiadis Arquitetos
- Landscape Architect: ArquitectonicaGEO
- Number of Residences: 81
- Number of Stories: 18
- Square Footage Range (Under A/C): 1,245 – 3,623
- Bedrooms: 2-4
- Price Range: $1,500,000 – $31,000,000
- Groundbreaking: April 4, 2019
- Estimated Completion: Q3 of 2021