The Miami Luxury Homes Group at Douglas Elliman just closed on two lots in the heart of Center Coconut Grove for our client who is a local developer who specializes in Coconut Grove.
The 2 lots located at 3161 and 3165 Gifford Lane were purchased for land value so that the developer can build 4 brand-new townhomes nestled into the natural park-like landscaping that Coconut Grove is so celebrated for.
Gifford Townhome Details:
- Approximate size for each townhome: 3,300 sq/ft under air
- 3 & 4 bedroom options
- Gated and walled
- Swimming pool
- 1-car garage
- Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery Backup
- Thermador or Gaggenau Appliances (gas or electric)
- Hansgrohe Plumbing fixtures
- Lutron LED lighting throughout
- Ecobee or Nest Thermostats
- Floating wood and glass staircases
- Book matched marble and veneers throughout
- Solid concrete flooring construction, not wood trusses
- Tankless water heaters
- Cat-7 wired Smart Home Automation
These new townhomes are in Center Grove, just a 5-minute walk to Coconut Grove Elementary, Kirk Munroe Tennis Center and CocoWalk!
As most of you know, Coconut Grove, which is commonly referred to as “The Grove,” as a whole, is currently within a vibrant cultural renaissance, which is really helping the real estate property values throughout The Grove and attracting even more people to call the bayfront, friendly neighborhood home. Although The Grove used to be a hidden gem, it is now one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in all of South Florida.
Do you have land in Coconut Grove that you are looking to sell, OR are you interested in purchasing a brand-new, ultra-luxury townhome surrounded by lush landscaping in the heart of Coconut Grove? If so, please contact Michael Light, Senior Director of Luxury Sales at Douglas Elliman Real Estate in Coconut Grove. You may reach Michael on his cell phone at (786) 566-1700, directly at his office at (305) 350-9842 or via email at email@example.com.