Miami Home Seller Services
The Miami Luxury Homes Group at Douglas Elliman Real Estate’s mission is to market your property to sell for the highest price possible, within a time frame that fits your plans and make the process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible. Michael Light, Founder and Owner of The Miami Luxury Homes Group and Broker Associate, is licensed with the National Association of Realtors (“NAR”) and the Miami Association of Realtors. Michael is also the Senior Director of Luxury Sales and a member of the exclusive Sports & Entertainment Division at Douglas Elliman.
Why Choose The Miami Luxury Homes Group at Douglas Elliman
MiamiLuxuryHomes.com + The Power of Elliman + International Partnership with Knight Frank
When you choose to market your property for sale with a member of the top-producing Miami Luxury Homes Group at Douglas Elliman, you not only get all of the advantages that Douglas Elliman offers, but also a first-hand benefit from an exclusive international partnership with Knight Frank Residential, the largest real estate consulting firm in the world, and you have utilization of The Miami Luxury Homes Group’s exclusive website, MiamiLuxuryHomes.com, which is one of the most trafficked luxury real estate websites in South Florida.
Privately founded and owned by Broker Associate Michael Light, MiamiLuxuryHomes.com has been named the #1 private website and blog in Miami AND the #15 luxury real estate website in the country by an independent California-based firm. Further, the site has become a leading news source regarding the Miami real estate market and has been referenced in hundreds of articles by leading news outlets around the globe including The Wall Street Journal, The Miami Herald, The Real Deal, Los Angeles Times, Yahoo and Mansion Global, just to name a few.
About Douglas Elliman & Knight Frank Residential
Established in 1911, Douglas Elliman has grown to become the most reputable luxury real estate firm in the country. As the market leaders in New York, South Florida, California, Connecticut, Colorado and New Jersey, Douglas Elliman closed more than $26+ Billion in real estate transactions in 2017 making it the 3rd largest residential real estate brokerage in the country by sales volume. In addition, Douglas Elliman has strategically partnered with Knight Frank Residential of London to extend their powerful real estate network to 520 offices in 60 countries across 6 continents. This international partnership allows us to connect you to the right buyer for your property, no matter where they live.
Additionally, Douglas Elliman Real Estate has reimagined its Sports & Entertainment Division, which includes only 64 agents, out of 7,000+, across the United States, Michael Light being one of those agents. Douglas Elliman Sports & Entertainment is a curated, sales division that provides an elite level of real estate brokerage services for clients within the sports and entertainment industries, as well as ultra-high-net-worth parties. Further, this highly-specialized and personalized division is comprised of real estate agents who have an extensive history of working with professional athletes and celebrities, as well as the reputation for tending to every need involved with their transactions.
Miami Luxury Homes Group Guides You Through the Selling Process
- First and foremost, determine your wants and needs
- Structure and review a marketing plan that fits your priorities
- Prepare and review your personal Comparative Market Analysis (“CMA”)
- Create a competitive pricing strategy
- Have one of Florida’s premiere real estate photography companies compose a beautiful visual story of your home
- Create custom physical brochure and digital brochures based on the results of our professional photographer, our advanced copywriter and our graphic designer
- Have one of Florida’s premiere videography companies create a unique video perspective of your home displaying the luxury lifestyle your home may offer to a potential buyer (select properties)
- Digital marketing including placing property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with professional photos, digital brochures and specialized descriptions; enhancing extensive exposure on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Elliman.com and KnightFrank.com (select properties); feature on MiamiLuxuryHomes.com by creating a professional banner displayed on the home page and draft a custom article for the blog which reaches over 5,000 personal subscribers; implement a social media campaign; and pitch your home to a variety of media outlets (select properties)
- Customized website, with a unique URL domain name, featuring only your property (select properties)
- Email marketing campaign to real clients, Douglas Elliman’s internal company list and top brokers in Miami and New York City (select properties)
Showing Your Home
- We will ALWAYS qualify any buyer who wishes to tour your home to ensure they have the ability to make the purchase
- We will NEVER use a lockbox to show your home
- Arrive early for all showings to “open” the home making sure all lights are on and shades opened
- Give private tours to potential buyers showcasing all of the aspects of your home
- Follow up with buyers or their agent, within 48 hours of showing, to get feedback and discuss a potential offer
We Have Received an Offer to Purchase Your Home…Now What?
- Review and explain the proposed terms and any conditions or contingencies with you
- Negotiate counteroffer (if applicable)
- Draft final contract and addendums
- Prepare a seller’s net sheet
Executed Contract to Closing
- Prepare and distribute a contingency dates deadline chart
- Schedule and attend all property inspections
- Assist in choosing a real estate attorney who best fits your needs
- Coordinate the buyer’s appraisal (if applicable)
- Arrange and attend buyer’s final walk-through on the date of closing
- Schedule and Attend closing to accommodate both you and the buyer
Miami Luxury Homes will not forget about you once the sale is complete. Whether it is a Miami or Miami Beach home to purchase or lease, we will be here to assist you in the relocation process and answer any questions that you may have. If you are relocating out of state or country, we will provide you a referral agent located in your final destination city.
Home Selling Tips
The most important person in the entire sales process is YOU. Here are some of the ways that your contributions will guarantee a successful sale:
- Maintain your home in presentable condition, specifically declutter your home
- Be flexible in allowing your home to be shown to potential buyers
- Be accessible, via phone or email, to your agent in the event an offer is received
- Secure all valuable items during showings
- If possible, allow your agent to show your home without you present
- If present, use caution when speaking with a potential buyer or their agent to protect your negotiating position
- Do not leave pets unattended during showings
- Inform your agent of any known property conditions that may impact its value
- In the event you are approached directly by a potential buyer, give them your agent’s contact information to schedule a showing. For safety purposes, do not allow them into your home unescorted
- NEVER HESITATE TO ASK YOUR AGENT ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE!
WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!