MLH Picks | Top 8 Miami Real Estate News Stories of 2017
2017 was an eventful year for the Miami and Miami Beach real estate markets, so the Miami Luxury Homes Group at Douglas Elliman Real Estate has rated its Top 8 Real Estate News Stories of 2017…in no particular order.
- Michael Light Shatters 2 Coconut Grove Real Estate Records With Sale of Famous ‘Hammock House’
- Buyers…Don’t Be Deceived By MLS Square Footage Data
- 300 Biscayne | Miami’s Tallest Tower is on the Horizon
- New Renderings | Coconut Grove’s Iconic CocoWalk to Get a Much Needed Facelift
- Douglas Elliman Breaks Yet Another Miami Beach Record
- MLH Picks: Today’s Top 5 Miami Pre-Construction Condo Developments
- JUST LISTED & BITCOIN ACCEPTED | 4 Bed/5.5 Bath Oceanfront Oceana Key Biscayne Offered at $5.95M
- Construction Update | Icon Brickell’s Famous Pool Deck
Miami remains one of the most sought-after places to live in the United States and around the globe, and it shows when records after records keep getting broken throughout Miami and Miami Beach. If you are interested in learning more about the Miami and Miami Beach real estate markets, please contact broker associate Michael Light, Senior Director of Luxury Sales at Douglas Elliman Real Estate. You may reach Michael on his cell at (786) 566-1700 or via email at email@example.com.