One River Point has finally completed Miami’s first New York City-style sales gallery. Like most luxury pre-construction projects in New York City (and unlike most Miami projects), One River Point decided to take a more interactive, technological approach by creating an interactive sales gallery offering a museum-type experience, and surprisingly, no other Miami developer has done this.
The majority of developers in Miami ONLY have a scale model of their building and a bathroom or kitchen model in their sales gallery, but not renowned New York developer Shahab Karmely who spent upwards of $4M to complete his. In collaboration with acclaimed starchitect Rafael Viñoly, Karmely added a splash of NYC to his residential masterpiece in Miami by decking out a sales center like they do in NYC offering a museum-type experience with an Oculus Rift virtual reality system & interactive scale model, and why not, NYC is the leading luxury condo market in the country!
Features of the multi-million dollar One River Point sales gallery include:
- A 10-foot scale model of the project.
- Interactive system showcasing the scale model and a touch-screen computer built into a base allowing you to choose what is displayed on the 16-screen video wall. The touch screen allows you to choose the exact unit you want to see on the video wall AND simultaneously lights up that same unit on the 60-story twin towers scale model.
- Interactive lounge with Oculus Rift virtual reality system used to “step inside” the building, 9-screen video wall and a neighborhood scale model that includes all of the surrounding buildings.
- Full kitchen model designed by Milan-based B&B Italia with painted-glass cabinets and Gaggenau appliances.
- Full model of the spa-like bathroom with travertine floors and wet walls and a single-slab onyx accent wall in the shower.
- Museum-style plinths exhibiting details of the project throughout.
- Second floor museum-style lounge with original concept sketches by Rafael Viñoly and project literature.
Official Unveiling of One River Point’s Sales Gallery
One River Point’s brand-new, multi-million dollar sales gallery was recently finished and launched last evening with an amazing soirée hosted by Shahab Karmely, Rafael Viñoly and Douglas Elliman.
Aside from a brand-new sales gallery, 2017 has already brought many exciting changes to One River Point including the addition of more uber-luxe residences, entering into contract mode, redesigning the kitchens and an updated construction timeline. The developer plans to break ground on One River Point in the 4th quarter of this year (2017). Completion is estimated for the 1st quarter of 2020.
Just a side note…some critics point out that residences at One River Point are being offered at a much higher price per square foot when compared to surrounding projects. Well, I encourage those critics to compare the quality of design that One River Point offers to any other building in the area and then re-evaluate their opinion. Designed by internationally-acclaimed starchitect, Rafael Viñoly, who also designed the tallest residential tower in the western hemisphere, 432 Park Avenue in New York City, One River Point exudes luxury in every detail.
If you are interested in purchasing a luxury residence at One River Point, or would like a presentation of the project, please contact Michael Light. You may reach Michael directly on his cell phone at (786) 566-1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.