Miami Home Seller Services
At Miami Luxury Homes, our mission is to market your property to sell for the highest price possible, within a time frame that fits your plans
and make the process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible. Michael Light, Founder and Owner of Miami Luxury Homes, is
licensed with the National Association of Realtors ("NAR") and the Miami Association of Realtors. He is a Broker Associate with Douglas Elliman.
Established in 1911, Douglas Elliman has grown to become the 4th largest real estate firm in the United States and the most reputable luxury real estate firm in the country. As the market leaders in New York, South Florida, California, Connecticut, Colorado and New Jersey, Douglas Elliman has closed $22+ billion per year in sales volume and 37,800 sales and rental transactions per year. In addition, Douglas Elliman has strategically partnered with Knight Frank Residential of London to extend their powerful real estate network to 43 countries across 6 continents.
When you partner with Miami Luxury Homes, you can expect our team to be your advocate, guiding you every step of the way. You will receive a high level of service from Miami Luxury Homes throughout your home-selling process. The services we will provide you when marketing your home include the following:
- First and foremost, determine your wants and needs
- Structure and review a marketing plan that fits your priorities
- Prepare and review your personal Comparative Market Analysis ("CMA")
- Create a competitive pricing strategy
Marketing To Other Real Estate Agents:
According to the NAR, 91% of all homes purchased in 2012 were purchased with a real estate agent, up from 69% in 2001.
A Miami real estate agent can represent a multitude of potential buyers; therefore, it is very important to market your
property to other Miami real estate agents in addition to marketing it to the general public. Miami real estate agents have
the ability to show buyers ALL Miami homes available on the Multiple Listing Service ("MLS").
By listing your property with Miami Luxury Homes, you will receive the advantages of the following:
- Placement on the MLS within 24 hours of executed agreement with HD photos and a 360o Virtual Tour of your property;
- Placement of a lockbox on your home to allow other Miami real estate agents access to show your home to potential buyers (unless you request to withhold the use of a lockbox system);
- Scheduling broker open luncheons at your property in order to attract Miami real estate agents; and
- An email marketing campaign designed to market your property to a database of over 10,000 Miami real estate agents.
Marketing Directly To Buyers:
There are many benefits of choosing to partner with Miami Luxury Homes to market your property. Some of the advertising services we provide are as follows:
- A featured listing on www.miamiluxuryhomes.com
- Place For Sale signage (if applicable), with flyers accessible to drive-by prospects
- A personal website for your property that includes HD photos and a 360o Virtual Tour
- Your property will be marketed to affluent buyers on The Wall Street Journal's Website
- Your property will be positioned on Proxio Pro, an International MLS system, which means buyers from all over the world will view it
- Targeted email marketing campaign aimed at active buyers and investors in my database of over 6,000 contacts who are looking for homes in your price range and area
- Implement an open house schedule to showcase your home to prospective buyers
- Agent on-call with 24/7 availability
- Office open 7-days a week
WE HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER TO PURCHASE YOUR HOME, NOW WHAT?
- Review and explain the proposed terms and any conditions or contingencies with you
- Negotiate counteroffer (if applicable)
- Draft final contract and addendums
- Prepare a seller's net sheet
Executed Contract To Closing
- Prepare and distribute a contingency dates deadline chart
- Schedule and attend all property inspections
- Assist in choosing a real estate attorney who best fits your needs
- Coordinate buyer's appraisal (if applicable)
- Arrange and attend buyer's final walk-through on the date of closing
- Schedule closing to accommodate both you and buyer
Miami Luxury Homes will not forget about you once the sale is complete. Whether it is a Miami home to purchase or lease, we will be here to assist you in the relocation process.